Saturday, October 2, 2010

To blog or not to blog... TO BLOG!

I haven't blogged in many, many moons.  However, I have too many thoughts and ideas bouncing around in my brain to try to contain them anymore. 

I'm an avid reader and consume books much like my horses eat hay... and they eat A LOT of hay!  Books are something that I have a craving for, much like some people crave chocolate or another favorite food.  Thank God there isn't a caloric intake from reading books or I would really need to go on a diet.  I'm not big on dieting, so that is a very good thing.

My camera is never far from reach and I flood my Facebook page regularly with my photos.  I've done photography since I was a teenager.  I've photographed all sorts of subjects, ranging from still life, landscape, portraits, horses, pets, rodeo events, weddings( I don't DO Bridezillas, thankyouverymuch!), wildlife and pretty much anything that caught my eye.  I was lucky enough to do some concert photography on my own of some well known bands/artists and some indie bands. 

I don't know if anyone else will find what I write about in my blog interesting, but hey... this is my blog.  What I ramble about may not be to your cup of tea, but that is ok.  The world would be a boring place if everyone liked the same things.

I sometimes have a potty mouth, but I'll try to refrain from resorting to such tactics when trying to put my thoughts into cyberspace.  Notice I said I'd try, so don't get your knickers in a bunch if I slip up a little or go on a full blown rant. 

So, on that note... *smiles widely*  Welcome to my corner of the world!

2 comments:

  1. Ach, my dear BJ! You must hang around more Brits! ;) They have the most interesting ways of cussing that isn't considered a cuss word here! Hehehe. Plus the snark is contagious! Here is hoping that you are able to sit and write soon, and I look forward to your "ramblings"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love snark! It is an artform that not too many people can master. ;)

    ReplyDelete